Saturday, 25 March 2017

INTRODUCTION

Are you ready? Let's go!

My name is Eliane. I am originally from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I was a teacher back in my hometown​. Years ago, in my workplace, I met a British man. We decided to set the UK as the place to build our family. So we did it. Things didn't go as planned... And almost a decade afterwards I am restarting life again - from scratch!
Will you come with me?

"For The Love of Planning a Better Life!"

      Mother of two beautiful children (DD, July/2008 and DS, August/2012), I am a LOVER of Paper Planning and all things organising. Rebuilding life from scratch in a very tight budget I will be sharing how I do it. I am no expert of anything. If that counts, I am a dreamer!
     
      I will be sharing with you how I go along to setting a alternative life style, minimalist or maybe not so much. Alternative, for sure.

      If you are interested, here you will see how I will make a house our home. I am pleased to bring you along. So be ready to face my stumbles and falls, my mistakes and successes. Be ready to get a puzzled head when you see how I, as a multiple planners girl, go along to make use of every Planner I have in my small collection.

      I am a lover of life! Passionate about all things paper. But not as crafty or pretty as I would like to be when it comes to my planners. Still I dream! And I will share with you my first attempt into Junkie Journals - when the time comes.

      At the moment, I don't have a Blog posts schedule because life is still very unsettled. But it will come with time. As you are guessing - because you are guessing, right? - I will have a Planner for Blogging.

      And finally, I wish I could say otherwise but I can't: there will be English mistakes! I just hope they are not annoying enough to push you away. Life is better shared!

      I wish to all of you happiness, health and love. I hope sharing my life and how I do it through my planners will inspire you, give you good tips and ideas and help you get cracking out there. Because I know you rock! We are planners.

Lavender Love Life UK
xxx 😘

2 comments:

  1. Welcome. I found your post from Philofaxy. I wish you the best of luck and am interested in learning about your journey. (Coming from NC in the US.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sweet heart.
      Thank you for coming along.

      Delete